Weyerhaeuser

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Weyerhaeuser in November 2008.

Interview Details – Weyerhaeuser is a very structured company so it was a very strait forward interview process. There were some standard questions from both individuals and in group settings. I would say they were quite comprehensive and behavior based sets of questions.

Interview Question – They asked me what I felt the future of technology in construction was.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate a slightly higher salary than offered but apparently the initial offer amount took some lobbying internally as well. Their ranges are pretty tight. They pay a fair wage but it is calculated against regional salary norms and local cost of living estimates and blah, blah, blah. Not a lot of room to recruit superstars.

Worked for Weyerhaeuser? Contribute to the Community!