Weyerhaeuser Product Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weyerhaeuser (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in November 2008.

Interview

Weyerhaeuser is a very structured company so it was a very strait forward interview process. There were some standard questions from both individuals and in group settings. I would say they were quite comprehensive and behavior based sets of questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I felt the future of technology in construction was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a slightly higher salary than offered but apparently the initial offer amount took some lobbying internally as well. Their ranges are pretty tight. They pay a fair wage but it is calculated against regional salary norms and local cost of living estimates and blah, blah, blah. Not a lot of room to recruit superstars.