American Express
3.6 of 5 1,733 reviews
www.americanexpress.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

American Express Finance Interview Question

I interviewed in Gurgaon, Haryana (India) and was asked:
"What are your Strengths related to the process as well as Weaknesses?"
Tags: career, accounting, finance, financial analyst, business analyst
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Finance Interview Review - one of 497 American Express Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
Being a student from a Finance background, i am sure that this profile would best suite me as i have scored best in exams and also achieved best ranks in various Finance related quizzes and have completed few projects related to Finance with positive feedbacks.
As far as weakness is concerned, i am a hard working person and many times it happens during work that some co-worker will disturb you even after knowing that lot of work is to be done by trying to chat or talk about things not related to work. I become Selfish that time and tell the person on Face that i am doing my work and we can talk about the matter after the work is done!
- Interview Candidate on Jun 27, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.