ArcelorMittal USA
usa.arcelormittal.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

ArcelorMittal USA Planning and Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in East Chicago, IN and was asked:
"What did you have to do to get to this interview?"
Tags: data mining, ms office
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Planning and Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview Review - one of 50 ArcelorMittal USA Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
I explained how I saw ArcelorMittal was going to be at my university's career fair, so I researched the position and spoke with the recruiter about the job specifics. I explained how my education and experiences have prepared me for the responsibilities of this position and how they would help me be successful while working for the company.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 3, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

ArcelorMittal USA – Why Work for Us?

ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading integrated steel and mining company. With more than 260,000 employees in 60 countries, we are the leading supplier of quality steel products in all major markets including… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ArcelorMittal USA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ArcelorMittal USA employees and interview candidates.