DISH
2.5 of 5 1,634 reviews
www.dishnetwork.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

DISH Business Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Denver, CO and was asked:
"What do you do if the CEO wakes up to a cloudy day and tells you that he has changed his mind 180 degrees from what he told you and signed off on yesterday?"
Tags: corporate culture, managing change
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Business Analyst Interview Review - one of 436 DISH Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
In a big corporation like Dish, with a micro managing CEO, I guess the only answer is that you would change direction, too. I suppose additional questions would need to be asked, though, so that you can in fact move in a new direction. Lots more questions. I'd ask about new deadlines, other resources, maybe some background on the reasoning behind the change. Though with Ergen, I don't imagine there would be alot of solid answers.
- Anonymous on Apr 29, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

DISH – Why Work for Us?

The Dish on DISH. Pride: We possess the integrity to set high goals and the commitment to achieve the results. We believe pride is a personal commitment, to do your best in everything you do.Our Core Values… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISH interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DISH employees and interview candidates.