Interview Question

Anonymous Interview Indianapolis, IN

What do you know about Schwab? Why should we hire you? Tell

me about a time you had to make a group co-operate with you? Tell me abt a time you had to make a group outside of your own co-operate with you? Tell me about a time you gave exceptional customer Service,what were the results? What were the biggest challenges you faced in your last position? From your understanding of this position how does it relate to your past experiences? Why do you want to work in the Financial Services Industry? Tell me about a time when one of your team members was not perfoming their duties and what did you do,what were the results? In your past experiences when have you failed and what have you learned from that experience? Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? When have you recieved superior customer service? Tell me about a time you had to explain a technical term to someone who was not familiar with it ? Questions you may ask : What are the challenges to a new hire? Do you promote further education/ Has you organization cut its staff in the last 3 years? What qualities does one need to succed in this position? Lastly what are the next steps in the process?
Answer