Eye Care Centers of America
www.ecca.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

Eye Care Centers of America Reception, Third Key Interview Question

I interviewed in Kingsport, TN and was asked:
"What do you know about this company and why do you want to work for ECCA?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Reception, Third Key Interview Review - one of 5 Eye Care Centers of America Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I have done some research and learned that ECCA is a very large company, part of a larger parent company called HVHC. Within their umbrella is ECCA, Viva Optic, & Davis Vision. Its no wonder that ECCA's prices are so low - the parent company has a powerful presence in the optical industry.

I want to work for ECCA because I could lose my current job due the economy. I believe this company will be around for a long time - people always need glasses, no matter what. I am a quick learner and I wear glasses and contacts so I can relate to patients very easily and I am interested in learning as much as possible about the optical industry. I would be excited to get my foot in the door with this company.
- Interview Candidate on Apr 13, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eye Care Centers of America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eye Care Centers of America employees and interview candidates.