DISH
2.5 of 5 1,637 reviews
www.dishnetwork.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

DISH Inside Sales Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in El Paso, TX and was asked:
"What do you like about sales?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Inside Sales Associate Interview Review - one of 436 DISH Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
This one can catch you off-guard, but just talk about the customers, and you'll be fine.
- Interview Candidate on Feb 9, 2011 Flag Response
of 1
I agree. As a corporate executive in a high tech company, I recently was responsible for helping staff our telesales associates team, and the answer I always looked for was a passion for helping the customer, and ensuring I was providing the right package for their needs [we call it needs based assessment]. Always trying to match the customer with the right product or service and feeling a personal sense of satisfaction is the answer we've looking for.

Read more at www.interview-aid.com where I share my knowledge from 20 years of experience!
- Russell Tuckerton on Feb 11, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

DISH – Why Work for Us?

The Dish on DISH. Pride: We possess the integrity to set high goals and the commitment to achieve the results. We believe pride is a personal commitment, to do your best in everything you do.Our Core Values… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISH interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DISH employees and interview candidates.