Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,258 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Raytheon Senior Software Engineer Interview Question

I interviewed in Garland, TX and was asked:
"What do you see yourself in 5 years?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Software Engineer Interview Review - one of 325 Raytheon Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
My comment regarding this question is that you ought to have some notion prior to the interview. Research the business unit, not just Raytheon, as each business has its own product and history. Ask questions early in the interview or better to ask questions from the initial phone interview to help you construct your vision in 5 years with the team. That's right, I've always thought question such hides the hidden phrase, "What do you see yourself in 5 years with the team...?"
- Interview Candidate on May 29, 2009 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Raytheon – Why Work for Us?

Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people and technology Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees and interview candidates.