Bloomberg L.P.
3.2 of 5 1,100 reviews
www.bloomberg.com New York, 061 5000+ Employees

Bloomberg L.P. Financial Product Sales and Analytics Program Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in New York, NY and was asked:
"What is one company that you have found interesting to follow in the financial markets this week?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Financial Product Sales and Analytics Program Interview Review - one of 1,717 Bloomberg L.P. Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I said Apple because my interview was the day after Steve Jobs passed away. After this question, the interviewer mentioned that the second round interview would consist of a more in-depth discussion about my knowledge of the financial markets, and she suggested I memorize 2 good examples of what is going on in the market and why I am interested.
- Interview Candidate on Oct 10, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Bloomberg L.P. – Why Work for Us?

Bloomberg’s global mission is to help individuals, enterprises and governments make smarter, faster, more profitable decisions — first. In order to get there, we need constant ideas, energy, innovation— which is where… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bloomberg L.P. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bloomberg L.P. employees and interview candidates.