BlackBerry
www.blackberry.com Waterloo, Canada 5000+ Employees

BlackBerry Marketing Specialist Interview Question

I interviewed in Irving, TX and was asked:
"What is your expected salary for this position"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Marketing Specialist Interview Review - one of 363 BlackBerry Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I said six figures which was clearly waaaaaay too much because that was pretty much the end of the conversation!
- Interview Candidate on May 26, 2010 Flag Response
of 1
Specialist positions are fairly junior at RIM, so yes, six figures is too high. In Canada a specialist would make between 55k and 75k at the very most.
- Worked at RIM on Aug 17, 2010 Flag Response
of 0
votes
Thanks for the feedback - the recruiter never indicated it was a junior position. I have heard from ex-colleagues that RIM's payscale is lower than at my previous employers.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 17, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Be Bold. Be Passionate. Be Creative Be Bold is our philosophy. At BlackBerry, you can push the boundaries and you can rewrite the rules. Innovation is rewarded and you’ll know that the people you work with all share… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.