Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 2,021 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

Booz Allen Hamilton Administrative Professional Interview Question

"What is your salary range expectation?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Administrative Professional Interview Review - one of 587 Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
Unfortunately I am new to this area as well as new to the contracting world (prior military) so I had absolutely no idea what range to quote for the job of which I was applying.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 4, 2010 Flag Response
of 1
Best advice I've heard is to not quote a number, at least not until you know specifically what job and duties/responsibilities they are offering. how can you respond with a salary if you don't have that information? Maybe say something like "After we determine the job duties and responsibilities that I'm a good match for then I'm confident we can come to agreement on a fair compensation package."
- Anonymous on Apr 13, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Booz Allen Hamilton – Why Work for Us?

We're looking for people with brains and heart. We believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll help some of the most… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees and interview candidates.