Bandwidth
www.bandwidth.com Raleigh, NC 150 to 499 Employees

Bandwidth Marketer Interview Question

"What kitchen utensil would you be?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Marketer Interview Review - one of 11 Bandwidth Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer of Course

- Bananas on Jan 12, 2013 Flag Response
of 7
votes
A knife, because I like to get to the meat of the problem.
- Alan on Jan 17, 2013 Flag Response
votes
Chopsticks, they are the most versatile.
- Jason on Jan 17, 2013 Flag Response
Don't fork with me.
- El Forko on Jan 17, 2013 Flag Response
votes
The spork. It's often not given enough credit. But you can figure out how to use it very quickly, and it is good in almost every situation.
- Anonymous on Jan 17, 2013 Flag Response
votes
a spatula, so I can pick things up and see the other side so I get a clear picture of what is going on
- jlucyq on Jan 17, 2013 Flag Response
votes
Electric oven. I start slowly and take a long time to get things done. Mess with me and you will get burned.
- jwo on Jan 18, 2013 Flag Response
of 8
votes
Food processor - I've got multiple tools to use for different situations, and can easily mix diverse ingredients into a synergistic result.
- Ted N. on Jan 18, 2013 Flag Response
of 1
The Nylon Spatula: It's the most versatile utensil in your kitchen. I've got 3 of them in mine, because I never go a day without using it more than once, my dishwasher is broken, and In business my aim is to be the most valued and utilized member of a team. I'm not saying I mind coming in 2nd or 10th for that matter, it takes time to get to the top, but the drive to be number one, isn't something that should ever go away.
- Michelle on Jan 20, 2013 Flag Response
metal spork
- KS in NYC on Jan 23, 2013 Flag Response
votes
Waiters wine key. It takes skill and finess to effortlessly use one for the professional intent it has been bestowed. People are more impressed when you know excatly how to use the instrument with flair and style. Presentation!
- Stone Cold on Jan 25, 2013 Flag Response
votes
a plate. just to keep the food....
- john on Jan 29, 2013 Flag Response
votes
As for being a kitchen utensil, I have always been described as a regular "Nut Cracker". Just get a firm grip, and squeeze them slowly until they POP.
Right Bill.............?
- Hillary C. on Feb 11, 2013 Flag Response
A whisk.
- Anon on Apr 21, 2013 Flag Response
votes
can opener...i love tuna fish.
- bobatlehigh on Jun 19, 2013 Flag Response
votes
The Slap Chop. “Fettuccine, linguine, martini, bikini!” “Stop having a boring tuna.Stop having a boring life.” "You're gonna love my nuts!"
- Mongo only pawn on Oct 3, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Bandwidth – Why Work for Us?

Products & Services from Bandwidth.com Everything your business needs to communicate Phonebooth Phonebooth OnDemand is a hosted VoIP business phone system that gives small business owners the flexibility and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bandwidth interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bandwidth employees and interview candidates.