Interview Question

Interview

What's your favorite song? Perform it for us now.

Answer

Interview Answer

18 Answers

These questions would pop in between the standard 'what are your strenghts' to see how you handle the unexpected and show off your 'fun' and 'wacky' side.

Interview Candidate on Apr 27, 2012

4'33". And just sit there silent for the next four and half minutes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4%E2%80%B233%E2%80%B3

Kevin on Jan 17, 2013

I would ask how my singing ability is relevant to the job I am applying for. I am beginning to question the sanity of the people running these companies.

D. on Jan 17, 2013

The sound of silence...And just sit there silent for the next four and half minutes.

Brian on Jan 17, 2013

My favourite song is Moonlight Sonata, and I would be happy to perform it for you now. Where's the piano?

Jim on Jan 18, 2013

Pointless question unless I am interviewing for a job as an entertainer.

Rob on Jan 21, 2013

I don't perform for free and all performances must be scheduled 5 years in advance.

Ricky bobby on Jan 23, 2013

I can do the 1812 Overture by placing my hand inside my armpit. Do you really want to hear it?

Raven on Jan 25, 2013

I'd pick the most obnoxious ganster rap song that white people know, 99 Problems, and i'd do it full force and light the lighter at the end.

Stone Cold on Jan 25, 2013

i like jim's answer

hina on Jan 28, 2013

if i have given the chance i would sing "DANCE WITH MY FATHER"" .. it was really an inspirational....

JOHN on Jan 29, 2013

i hav confident that u vill run out of this office..if i sings.. if u r rdy to go... i will perform it in my mxmum... can I.....?????

sree on Jan 30, 2013

The Vatican Rag

Mr PC on Mar 3, 2013

Gangam Style, I can't sing but I'll be happy to do the dance. I'm kidding - No.

Anon on Apr 21, 2013

You've lost that lovin feeling by the Righteous Brothers. Top Gun style. Be sure to maintain eye contact with the interviewer the entire time. You'll be sure to get the position then.

Anonymous on May 7, 2013

Its my personal to perform it,so sorry.

kumar on Jun 3, 2013

4'33" is not a song... songs are, well, sung. 4'33" is a 'composition'

@kevin on Jun 20, 2013

Big Balls by AC/DC. OK, so it's not my favorite... unless I'm on third round with my friends at a karayoke bar, but here goes! And a 1, and a 2, and a 1-2-3-4...

Dori on Jan 21, 2014

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.