D.R. Horton
www.drhorton.com Fort Worth, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

D.R. Horton Residential Superintendent Interview Question

I interviewed in Tampa, FL and was asked:
"What was the most difficult situation you dealt with in your previous job?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Residential Superintendent Interview Review - one of 13 D.R. Horton Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I dealt with many issues over the years but the worst ones dealt with flooded houses due to any number of causes. One that stands pout in my memory was a very controlling buyer- quite emotional at times- whose house- which had everything in except appliances and carpet- flooded due to a bad connection in a wall. The house was within two weeks of completion and I had a choice to make. I could either try to do the repairs and hope she didn't find out or just call her up and tell her what happened. I called her and though she was upset about it she thanked me for telling her. The repairs were completed, her home was finished with only a delay of a couple of days- and in the end I had a happy buyer.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 20, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D.R. Horton interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by D.R. Horton employees and interview candidates.