Orient Craft
www.orientknits.com Gurgaon, India 5000+ Employees

Orient Craft Assistant Production Manager Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Bangalore (India) and was asked:
"What will you do if you ever find that your senior is doing a mistake and he is not listening to your suggestions?? will you complain about him to higher management?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Assistant Production Manager Interview Review - one of 3 Orient Craft Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 3
votes
No sir i won't , if the management has put some one as my manager that means he has more experience and knowledge to hande issues at his lavel. Even if i find that the way we are doing the process is wrong i will give my 100% to execute the work plan he has laid out, finally it's only the team effort which leads any organization to it's success. this will help me win his confidence in me and then i will explain him about my doubts so that we can work with a better understanding in future works.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 19, 2012 Flag Response
of 1
first we will discuss the matter with seniors that this is wrong.then we should think on behalf of organization profit. then it will be executed.
- bhopal jha on Aug 26, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orient Craft interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Orient Craft employees and interview candidates.