Whataburger Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeway, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeway, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Whataburger in July 2012.

I filled out an application online with no response. Called in once, spoke with a man who didn't seem to care. Called back again the next day spoke with the GM and came in for an interview that day. Next day talked to another person and was hired.

There really wasn't one.

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laredo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Whataburger in March 2009.

Ask for the application on location and make sure they are looking for people because if they aren't they just wont call you. Filled it out on the spot and turn it in. Generally they'll call for the interview with in the week. Interview consist small chat basic questions.

Interview Questions
    Pay is not negotiable only the position that you want to fill, from cashier to cook etc..

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Whataburger in February 2011.

I got the application from a friend who had already applied and proceeded to fill it out and turn it it. The General Area Manager was not there, but he called me the following Monday afternoon (I had turned in the application on a Saturday). I interviewed on Wednesday afternoon and filled out the official paperwork on Friday. All in all, it was a very good experience. I was offered a drink and the workers were kind. The general manager took his time and explained everything in detail to me. The best advice I could give a candidate would be to lay all your cards on the table and they really will work with you. Don't be afraid to let them know you won't work ridiculous hours or that your weekends are just that; yours.

Interview Questions
    He asked me what my pay was at my day job and I replied $8.50. He said he would match that.

Worked for Whataburger? Contribute to the Community!