Whataburger Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Whataburger in April 2010.

Was intereviewed twice, then hired, Managers were nice and friendly, but HR acted silly, and asked stupid useless questions. The people hiring you were not them in the long run and they only screen resumes

No negotiation

Team Member Interview

Sat down, he asked me previously to bring my phone. He took the customer survey to show me how he wanted employees to act and treat the customer to the highest satisfaction. Asked me if I had any previous experience. And even offered me a free drink.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at Whataburger.

Promise to call back in a day and it takes two weeks over and over even though they are interested. Don't schedule a time to call back if you can't. Just say you don't know when you will get back with me.

Interview Questions
    • To give a presentation in front of upper executives is all I can think of. And of course truck assessment questions when there is NOT a good answer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Whataburger in July 2014.

I filled out an application online within the next day I received a call. On the phone the manager was basically asking me questions about my current job then she called me in for an interview the same day. When I got there I had to fill out a paper application. The interview was simple. The question that we're asked was mostly about your personality. Then the day after my interview I received a call & they told me I was offered the position & to come in to fill out some paperwork.

Interview Questions
    Don't be nervous. Just be yourself. Talk clearly. Communicate with the manager. But sell yourself good enough so the manager would want you.

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Whataburger.

I applied through a recruiter, I received a screen interview over the phone, most of the questions were technical and a couple about my personality and goals.
    The questions were like, describe the web services process, the life cycle of the .net web pages, the type of sessions managed by asp.net, why are you leaving your current job, etc.

Interview Questions
    • I would say all the questions were really basic, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Corpus Christi, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Whataburger in September 2013.

I applied online for all the Whataburgers in the area and received a call from 2 of them within 24 hours. The Interview was quick and simple; Describe yourself, your personality etc. A few questions and filled out the paperwork there. They then called an hour later to say my uniform was ready.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Paso, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Whataburger in May 2013.

They would ask what you like to do on your free time, what are your goals, why is the interest to work for their company.

Interview Questions
    • What to do when a customer is really angry and aggressive?   Answer Question
    Work as hard as you can, that way the promotion is sooner.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Whataburger in June 2013.

area manager and or job fair

Interview Questions
    i was sent an email from H.R

Regioanl Recruyiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Whataburger.

Great call from the Exec. Administrative Assistant to the Director of Operations. Made scheduled appointment to have first phone interview. Phone Interview was on time and direct to the point. In two days I received another call for a face to face interview. Flight and hotel arrangements were set. Picked up at the airport on time. Went to the modest office. Spent time with different area supervisors and office staff. Travel with the Director of Operations visiting restaurants and the Management team and Team Members. Had lunch at Whataburger. Dinner at the Fish House with Director of Operations. Great day with 1:1 questions and visiting. Stayed at the local airport Hampton Inn and left out the next morning. with in 48 hours I received a call from the Director of Operations with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were behavioral questions. Very straight forward. With practical questions to determine what you would consider a quality hire. How would you measure the talent to be the right fit?   Answer Question
    No Negotiation Phase

Anonymous Employee  in  Alvin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Whataburger in May 2013.

Took five visits to the store to talk to hiring manager for an interview. Took three weeks for me to get an answer if I was employed and get on the schedule.

Interview Questions
    • I do not think I was ask any questions. I only filled out the paperwork.   View Answer

I wanted more money , we comprimised.

Worked for Whataburger? Contribute to the Community!