Whataburger

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Relations Interview

Customer Relations
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Whataburger in April 2010.

Interview Details – Was intereviewed twice, then hired, Managers were nice and friendly, but HR acted silly, and asked stupid useless questions. The people hiring you were not them in the long run and they only screen resumes

Interview Question – What is your largest weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviewed at Whataburger

Interview Details – Sat down, he asked me previously to bring my phone. He took the customer survey to show me how he wanted employees to act and treat the customer to the highest satisfaction. Asked me if I had any previous experience. And even offered me a free drink.

Interview Question – Do you have any previous experience?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview Details – Promise to call back in a day and it takes two weeks over and over even though they are interested. Don't schedule a time to call back if you can't. Just say you don't know when you will get back with me.

Interview Question – To give a presentation in front of upper executives is all I can think of. And of course truck assessment questions when there is NOT a good answer   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Whataburger in July 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online within the next day I received a call. On the phone the manager was basically asking me questions about my current job then she called me in for an interview the same day. When I got there I had to fill out a paper application. The interview was simple. The question that we're asked was mostly about your personality. Then the day after my interview I received a call & they told me I was offered the position & to come in to fill out some paperwork.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in one word and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't be nervous. Just be yourself. Talk clearly. Communicate with the manager. But sell yourself good enough so the manager would want you.

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Lead Applications Developer
San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview Details – I applied through a recruiter, I received a screen interview over the phone, most of the questions were technical and a couple about my personality and goals.
The questions were like, describe the web services process, the life cycle of the .net web pages, the type of sessions managed by asp.net, why are you leaving your current job, etc.

Interview Question – I would say all the questions were really basic, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Corpus Christi, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Whataburger in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online for all the Whataburgers in the area and received a call from 2 of them within 24 hours. The Interview was quick and simple; Describe yourself, your personality etc. A few questions and filled out the paperwork there. They then called an hour later to say my uniform was ready.

Interview Question – describing how you dealt with a difficult situation   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
El Paso, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Whataburger in May 2013.

Interview Details – They would ask what you like to do on your free time, what are your goals, why is the interest to work for their company.

Interview Question – What to do when a customer is really angry and aggressive?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Work as hard as you can, that way the promotion is sooner.

Manager Interview

Manager
Tempe, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Whataburger in June 2013.

Interview Details – area manager and or job fair

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was sent an email from H.R

Regioanl Recruyiter Interview

Regioanl Recruyiter
Pensacola, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Whataburger.

Interview Details – Great call from the Exec. Administrative Assistant to the Director of Operations. Made scheduled appointment to have first phone interview. Phone Interview was on time and direct to the point. In two days I received another call for a face to face interview. Flight and hotel arrangements were set. Picked up at the airport on time. Went to the modest office. Spent time with different area supervisors and office staff. Travel with the Director of Operations visiting restaurants and the Management team and Team Members. Had lunch at Whataburger. Dinner at the Fish House with Director of Operations. Great day with 1:1 questions and visiting. Stayed at the local airport Hampton Inn and left out the next morning. with in 48 hours I received a call from the Director of Operations with a verbal offer.

Interview Question – All questions were behavioral questions. Very straight forward. With practical questions to determine what you would consider a quality hire. How would you measure the talent to be the right fit?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation Phase

Very Easy Interview

Alvin, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Whataburger in May 2013.

Interview Details – Took five visits to the store to talk to hiring manager for an interview. Took three weeks for me to get an answer if I was employed and get on the schedule.

Interview Question – I do not think I was ask any questions. I only filled out the paperwork.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I wanted more money , we comprimised.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whataburger

Worked for Whataburger? Contribute to the Community!