Whataburger Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whataburger (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very quick and easy, I got pre-hired and I start tomorrow! Everything was done online and they processed the information within about a week. You can usually see these when applying by Snagajob or Indeed. They will then call you and ask about your time preferences or what shifts you are available in and they are pretty flexible. Once you complete your tasks online, you start work the next day and MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR I-9!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whataburger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whataburger (Fayetteville, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

The general manager took the time to get to know me on a personal level rather than simply asking me questions. She brought in the other general manager for the area and we all sat in conversation. I was offered a position before I left the building, told how much to expect in pay, and what my training schedule would look like. They were willing to work with me as I continue to find additional employment as well.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you had to defend what you know to someone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Whataburger (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I went to the job fair, I was offered the position right on the spot, the hiring manager called me the next day to fill out the pre hire paper work online and den I had to mee t.v. with the manager to makE copies oF my ID DEN THE NEXT DAY I STARTEF TRAINING

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellmead, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Whataburger (Bellmead, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

You walk in and wait for them to get all their paper work for the interview process. Then you sit down and begin the interview. They ask a series of simple questions depening if you have had a job before or it is your first job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you helped someone else.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whataburger (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple within 5 minutes I had the job. He said that I knew someone that worked there and that was good enough for him. Although I'm sure it would be different for anyone else as I had a highly esteemed friend working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Whataburger (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Very short asked few questions like tell me about yourself do u see yourself growing with the company and what days can u work along if you can work weekends and holidays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whataburger (Tomball, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

About two weeks after applying, I got a call from the General Manager asking to schedule an interview.

I came in prepared for an actual interview but after some initial small-talk, I was asked about my availability (which I had supplied via the online application) and told it probably wouldn't work. SInce I had showed up early and had such a quick interview, I was leaving before the time I was scheduled to arrive.

A few days later I ended up being offered the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whataburger in January 2015.

Interview

the manager was really friendly and so that made it a little less intimidating. they offered me a drink and we sat down at a table and he asked me a few questions and said he'd call me and let me know, less than thirty minutes later he called and offered me the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just asked me what i wanted my starting pay to be and i didn't expect it to be much considering its my first job but it was more than minimum wage then they asked me to fill out some paperwork and that was it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Whataburger (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied online; received a call from GM within 2-3 weeks I believe. Came in for the interview and was asked to fill out a paper application as well. GM as well as other employees are really considerate and environment was very welcoming as far as fast food goes. Filled out paperwork within a few days after the interview and started working soon after that. The GM was very good about helping me out with scheduling my hours seeing as how I attend college and can only be a part-time worker. He seemed to value employees who are attending post-secondary educational institutions.

Some of the questions asked were usual, basic ones like, "If you could describe yourself using one word, what would it be?", "Tell me about yourself; any hobbies, other work, etc?" and "Why Whataburger?"

Interview Questions

• If you could describe yourself using one word, what would it be?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Interview

Sat down, he asked me previously to bring my phone. He took the customer survey to show me how he wanted employees to act and treat the customer to the highest satisfaction. Asked me if I had any previous experience. And even offered me a free drink.