Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare

Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.5

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

Interview

Timely and well-communicated from start to finish, very organized. Clear next steps and timelines shared. Results communicated as promised. Interviews were about 30 minutes each and productive discussions. Professional and welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary... conversational style with some behavioral interview format.   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

Interview

Submitted online application. Called for interview 1 month later. Interviewed with Paul first, then next day received call for second interview with Ben. At interview with Ben I was taken to the basement where the sterile processing is done. I was given the opportunity to ask employees questions. 5 days later they called my references. Currently awaiting further contact.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were extremely difficult, though rather than being asked about a difficult situation with a customer, I was asked about a difficult situation with a coworker, which caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I had no experience, I felt negotiation was not necessary.

Scheduling Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (West Allis, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

Kind of embarrassing. They actually have question written off that they ask everyone. This made it seem like the interviewer didn't really care what you ad to say. They offered me the job one hour later and that made me feel like they were desperate.

Anesthesia Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2013.

Interview

I did two clinical rounds at the hospital when in school, therefore my interview was very brief. There is no communication between HR and surgery management...I was recommended by a senior anesthesiologist for a full time job at our sister hospital, but was declined by HR...I was in contact with the lead tech at the other site awaiting arrangements for an interview/shadowing before this occurred. I am very saddened and displeased.

Philanthropy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

Interview

This was a very long time ago so I really cannot comment on this section- I did come in to meet with 2 ppl and then again to meet with the VP and was offered the job the same day that I had my last interview

Nurse RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in August 2013.

Interview

After interviewing with the recruiter on the phone, I had an interview with the manager of the facility I wished to work for. I thought the interview went well, and was told that I would hear from them either way (whether I got the job or not and some feedback from the recruiter). I actually had to hear from a friend in management at a different facility that 1) I was offered a conditional position. and 2) That I would not be considered for employment at any of the facilities due to an issue they found in their investigation, which they (HR) never shared with me.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Very simple. Phone and then in person with supervisor.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Racine, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called for a phone interview one day, called back shortly after for in person interview. They needed to move up my interview to fill the position more quickly. Interviewed with four HR team members, and then with the boss afterwards.
    Questions were pretty straight-forward. Wanted to talk about what I had done previously and a few questions about certain situations in the past and how I handled them. Did not ask the what is your greatest strengths and weaknesses per say, but you could allude to them during the interview. Very conversational. I wish I would have done better in the interview, would have been a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received constructive criticism and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Denials Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was quick and they were very willing to set up the interview around my available time frame. They provided the paperwork ahead of time and scheduled the interview with the department within a reasonable one week time frame. Hiring was done within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was not overly difficult and they asked the most basic questions to make sure you were qualified. Most unexpected was how knowledgeable I was with Microsoft Suite as the interviewer stated that not many in the department were that familiar.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase and they stated that salary was not negotiable due to the salary range they provide for each position.

Foundation Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

The entire process was thoughtful, thorough, and professional.
    I first applied on-line for the position. I then began the process with a phone screen with the VP of HR. I was relatively quickly put into the in person interview process. The first interview was with the President of the hospital, and then with select members of the Foundation Board. The decision was made very soon after the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The VP of HR was fair but firm. There was some ability to negotiate but within the parameters of the position