Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare

Updated May 13, 2014
Updated May 13, 2014

2.5

Nurse RN Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in August 2013.

After interviewing with the recruiter on the phone, I had an interview with the manager of the facility I wished to work for. I thought the interview went well, and was told that I would hear from them either way (whether I got the job or not and some feedback from the recruiter). I actually had to hear from a friend in management at a different facility that 1) I was offered a conditional position. and 2) That I would not be considered for employment at any of the facilities due to an issue they found in their investigation, which they (HR) never shared with me.

Anesthesia Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in December 2013.

I did two clinical rounds at the hospital when in school, therefore my interview was very brief. There is no communication between HR and surgery management...I was recommended by a senior anesthesiologist for a full time job at our sister hospital, but was declined by HR...I was in contact with the lead tech at the other site awaiting arrangements for an interview/shadowing before this occurred. I am very saddened and displeased.

Philanthropy Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

This was a very long time ago so I really cannot comment on this section- I did come in to meet with 2 ppl and then again to meet with the VP and was offered the job the same day that I had my last interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.

Very simple. Phone and then in person with supervisor.

Denials Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in November 2011.

Initial communication was quick and they were very willing to set up the interview around my available time frame. They provided the paperwork ahead of time and scheduled the interview with the department within a reasonable one week time frame. Hiring was done within 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was not overly difficult and they asked the most basic questions to make sure you were qualified. Most unexpected was how knowledgeable I was with Microsoft Suite as the interviewer stated that not many in the department were that familiar.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase and they stated that salary was not negotiable due to the salary range they provide for each position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in March 2010.

Received a phone interview almost immediately, then in-person interviews 3-4 weeks later. At the in-person interviews, I met with the team of analysts I'd be joining (2 team members plus the manager). After that I met with an executive director and then a vice president. Each interview was about 30 minutes, in a conference room. About a month later, I had a second request for interviews where I met with 3 additional directors at once who worked at hospital sites. This interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was trying to explain the most complicated Excel spreadsheet I had ever worked on.   View Answer
    I was offered something in the range I had requested which was more than I hoped to receive, so I did not negotiate.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Racine, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in June 2012.

Was called for a phone interview one day, called back shortly after for in person interview. They needed to move up my interview to fill the position more quickly. Interviewed with four HR team members, and then with the boss afterwards.
    Questions were pretty straight-forward. Wanted to talk about what I had done previously and a few questions about certain situations in the past and how I handled them. Did not ask the what is your greatest strengths and weaknesses per say, but you could allude to them during the interview. Very conversational. I wish I would have done better in the interview, would have been a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you received constructive criticism and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Registration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in January 2010.

Well everything during my interviw process was great. I had a one on one with my suprvisor atthe place where I was already working and there was a new site opening up so I decided to take the offer and take on a new set of responsiblity with different patients.

Interview Questions
    • What will cause you not to complete your task on time?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in February 2008.

Received an initial call from HR to set up one on one interview with the HR rep, Then had an in-person interview with HR rep. Received a call back from the HR rep and the rep wanted an interview with hiring manager. Had a second interview with hiring manager. Received another ca;; form HR rep and set up thrid interview with hiring manager and director. Received an offer shortly after.

Interview Questions
    Nothing, just be honest with what you would like to receive.

Phleb Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in August 2009.

Not very good

Interview Questions

It wasn't what I was looking for.

Worked for Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!