Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare in June 2012.

Was called for a phone interview one day, called back shortly after for in person interview. They needed to move up my interview to fill the position more quickly. Interviewed with four HR team members, and then with the boss afterwards.
    Questions were pretty straight-forward. Wanted to talk about what I had done previously and a few questions about certain situations in the past and how I handled them. Did not ask the what is your greatest strengths and weaknesses per say, but you could allude to them during the interview. Very conversational. I wish I would have done better in the interview, would have been a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you received constructive criticism and how did you handle it?   Answer Question