Hamilton Sundstrand

www.hamiltonsundstrandcorp.com

Hamilton Sundstrand EHS Coordinator Interview Question

I interviewed in San Diego, CA and was asked:
"Where do you see yourself down the career path?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a EHS Coordinator Interview Review - one of 28 Hamilton Sundstrand Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I see myself in leadership capacity, whit more than (20) years of extensive experience specializing in EHS Program Development, Design, Training, Tracking and Implementation. I am a motivated individual willing to learn, with excellent interpersonal communication and management skills. I am Thorough and detailed in developing instructions, protocols, documenting observations and findings, and related documentation of high quality necessary to withstand legal review and scrutiny.

Having said that, I am dynamic and highly motivated engaging professional with strong interpersonal skills. Lifelong learner that is willing and capable of acquiring new skills and knowledge to meet changing client and market demands. I am capable of working effectively in a team environment, and independently. Desire and skills to work with a team of professionals with a focus on the ability to lead and provide constructive leadership input to team.

Stanley E. Palmer, III COSS, CHSM