Washington State Department of Personnel
www.dop.wa.gov Olympia, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Washington State Department of Personnel Program Specialist Interview Question

I interviewed in Olympia, WA and was asked:
"Where there questions asked that you felt uncomfortable answering?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Program Specialist Interview Review - one of 1 Washington State Department of Personnel Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I didn't find any of the questions difficult for two reasons, I knew the details of the position and I have extreme confidence in who I am and what I bring to the table as an employee regardless of the "title" and that is the message I was able to focus on and get through. I in most cases will "interview" the panel because it is important to me that I have a "realistic" picture to what the job is that is not in the job description as well as getting a "read" on the companies culture. I do not want to be expected to hit the ground running when the environment does not support learning and cross- lateral and horizontal channels of communication. No salary makes up for working in a unsupported or negative environment that is left up to bad or none existent management.
- Interview Candidate on Feb 23, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Washington State Department of Personnel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Washington State Department of Personnel employees and interview candidates.