Verizon

www.verizon.com

Verizon Sales Representative Interview Question

"Whether you would help a customer with a problem or make a new sale. I am not sure if this twas a trick question or not."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Sales Representative Interview Review - one of 507 Verizon Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes

Make a new sale! This was easy to answer although I think some people might want to say they would help resolve a problem.

- Interview Candidate on May 11, 2013
of 1

i dont think there is a right or wrong answer on this one. It costs 5 times more to get a new client than to keep an existing one. but it is also important to make new customers as well. it is more cost effective to help the customer with a problem to keep their business.

- Anonymous on Sep 8, 2013
of 0
votes

I would see if I could help the customer by making a sale! For example, if a customer called complaining that she was constantly going over her data, I would suggest an increase on her data plan, working with her to find the plan that was perfect for her needs.

- Rhiannon Smith on Feb 28, 2014
of 1

I would say that you help which customer you interacted with first. You don't want to give treatment to a customer just because it will put money in your pocket. Giving exceptional customer service is key and it does build customer relationships which generate revenue!

- mary on Mar 3, 2014