Which Wich Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

1.3

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Which Wich.

Interview

bad they didn't really ask a lot of questions no eye contact had to wait an hour for interview.they were very busy when I came in the employees where mean

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Which Wich.

Interview

just interviews a snagajob ad post. Reply with your resume. Then franchise owner gets in contact with you for and interview. Then you are with other candidates getting interviewed at the same time

Interview Questions

• if I'm able to perform my duties   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Which Wich (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called the same day I put in my application and asked to come in the next day. The store manager asked very few questions and did not seem to listen to the answers. I asked for a wage that was slightly higher than minimum wage and he said that everybody starts out on minimum wage but they would get tips daily. The interview was incredibly rushed, maybe two or three questions from the store manager. I tried to ask a few questions about the job and he did not give concise answers. The 24th and Guadalupe location is constantly looking for new hires so anyone gets the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others because I like to keep a family-like atmosphere with my employees?   1 Answer

Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Which Wich (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Filled out an application online, i called the next day and the gm set up an interview that following monday. When i went in for the interview everyone was really friendly and everything was awesome. she said shed call me back and never did so i decided to call a few days later and apparently the lady who interviewed me had quit but the new gm identified me by my tattoos and wanted to hire me. i start on monday.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Interview

After scheduling an interview through text the previous day, the person wasn't even there to interview me. I asked 2 different employees where this person was. One told me that "it's rush hour and that he/she will be with me in a minute" and the other one flat out told me that "they are not here right now." 25-35 minutes later, I'm given an application to fill out.

Interview Questions

• What is your super hero name?
      Why is the sky blue?

1 Answer

I'll BE Universal Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Which Wich in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was good. The general manager was very nice and friendly. Asked Akita of good questions. He also was great about answering any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• All the questions the general manager asked were pretty simple.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Which Wich (Waco, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Fill in an online application and be creative. Show up looking like you want a job. If this is your first job, be honest and tell them that. Visit a Which Wich location before hand, if you've never eaten or been in one, why do you want this to be your job?

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Which Wich in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days later. I went in for the interview that day. They ran a background check and called me with a job offer the next day.

Cashier/Food Prep and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Which Wich (Stephenville, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Very informal interview. My interview was an hour or so before the store opened so she had me sit in the dining room. She basically asked me two generic questions (tell me about yourself, do you go to school) and then said I got the job. She then told me when to come in tomorrow, what to wear, etc.

Negotiation

None.

Cashier/Food Prep and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Which Wich (Richmond, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online, called next day & recieved interview 3 days later. On the phone i was asked questions confirming questions on my application , including availabilty , school & have i worked in a food environment. As interview day came i showed up at 3:35 & my interview was at 3:45 , I walked in and made sure that the manager knew i was here , & i was told to be seated because the manager was busy with another applicant, ok the applicant left it was about 3:45 ok i was still waiting at about 4:00 & then another girl walked in for an application she sat and filled it out which took about 15 mins then i was brought an application to fill out then the manager came in & wentt and sat with the other girl wellllll excuse me she didnt have an interview at 3:45 she just wanted to fill out the application soo now its 4:31 when they finished i was still waiting finally the manager gets to me its now 4:42 he looked at my application & asked me a few questions confirming my application & then going to ask me for another reference to prove i worked in the kitchen at school 1 year ago I gave him 2 references alreadyy i mean you already made me wait basically a whole hour for you & then you gone say you need another reference , by the end of the interview i didnt even want the job. But the employees was nice :-) WORST FIRST INTERVIEWWWW !!

Interview Questions

• Can you get me proof you worked in the kitchen in culinary arts. -_-   Answer Question