Vorsight

www.vorsight.com

Interview Question

Business Development Associate Interview Washington, DC

Which manager have you least liked? And, why? Asked those

type of questions. They weren't asking questions because they wanted to get to know you, they asked them because they printed them off of the web page that you browsed 5 minutes before walking through the door. AND, you can find them at how_to_conduct_interviews_if_you_want_to_conduct_interviews_FIVE_years_ago.com. I remember there were two that interviewed me, and one chomped pretty well one her gum. In an interview? Really? Really? Bueller? Practice? Practice!?? Playoffs? It was pretty funny.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

I have never really had any issue with any of my previous managers. I didn't have a legit answer. So, I made up a story and I made it rather entertaining. Something about a horse.... But, I already had one foot out the door, before I went in for the interview. It seemed like a decent job, but I really had made up my mind that I would never put on a headset. Not since high school. Never again! Nice people though! Seems like a good starting point for educated yuts.. That's right, yuts... I just went Cousin Vinny.

Interview Candidate on Dec 8, 2010

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.