Vorsight
www.vorsight.com Arlington, VA 16 to 50 Employees

Vorsight Business Development Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in Washington, DC and was asked:
"Which manager have you least liked? And, why? Asked those type of questions. They weren't asking questions because they wanted to get to know you, they asked them because they printed them off of the web page that you browsed 5 minutes before walking through the door. AND, you can find them at how_to_conduct_interviews_if_you_want_to_conduct_interviews_FIVE_years_ago.com. I remember there were two that interviewed me, and one chomped pretty well one her gum. In an interview? Really? Really? Bueller? Practice? Practice!?? Playoffs? It was pretty funny."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Business Development Associate Interview Review - one of 9 Vorsight Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I have never really had any issue with any of my previous managers. I didn't have a legit answer. So, I made up a story and I made it rather entertaining. Something about a horse.... But, I already had one foot out the door, before I went in for the interview. It seemed like a decent job, but I really had made up my mind that I would never put on a headset. Not since high school. Never again! Nice people though! Seems like a good starting point for educated yuts.. That's right, yuts... I just went Cousin Vinny.
- Interview Candidate on Dec 8, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vorsight interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vorsight employees and interview candidates.