American Express
3.6 of 5 1,586 reviews
www.americanexpress.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

American Express Manager-Strategic Analysis & Testing Interview Question

"Which of these pieces of information would be most useful in estimating the number of people who work in a 30 story building. 1.) The number of cars in the parking lot 2.) The number of people eating lunch in the cafeteria 3.) The number of people on the 11th floor I had no idea how to answer this one. They all seem inadequate. Several of the other questions had more obvious red herrings, so gave a justification for ruling out #3, then focused on the pros and cons of the other 2. I think they just want to know how you work through this kind of problem. (But who knows?)"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Manager-Strategic Analysis & Testing Interview Review - one of 452 American Express Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Of course 3)The number of people on the 11th floor
- Tina on Dec 12, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.