Whirlpool
www.whirlpoolcorp.com Benton Harbor, MI 5000+ Employees

Whirlpool Financial Leadership Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Leadership Development Program Interview

Financial Leadership Development Program

The process took a day - interviewed at Whirlpool in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed by HR people, very nice and friendly. Asked typical interview questions: 1) your biggest achievement 2) tell me a time you took a leadership role

Overall it was very conversational; however, they don't sponsor international students. I discussed this matter with the interviewer, but failed to convince her to make an exception.

I was well prepared, did a lot of research about the company, industry, etc, so I was able to conduct a good conversation with the interviewer and leave good impression. Unfortunately, my international student status is a obstacle.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Whirlpool

Worked for Whirlpool? Contribute to the Community!

Whirlpool Videos

Whirlpool – Why Work for Us?

We’re the largest global home appliance manufacturer in the world, but we’re still just a small town company in our hearts. We create products that make millions of people’s lives easier every day, and we’re committed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Whirlpool Financial Leadership Development Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Whirlpool employees and interview candidates.