Whitaker Medical Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitaker Medical

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Whitaker Medical (Austin, TX).

Interview

The phone interview was brief. I had previous experience in the industry. The face-to-face interview was very relaxed and laid back. There was a bit too much of over-sharing of personal life information. I am sure this was mainly to put me at ease. The interview questions were typical. It was obvious they were ready to hire me based on my previous experience. I am sure they just needed to put a face to the resume.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with dialing the phone all day? How did you spend your time or manage your day in your last job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A higher base salary, initially, then a decrease when commissions started.

Interview

Phone Interview approximately 20 minutes. Very typical interview questions.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whitaker Medical (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The whole interaction started when I responded to a job posting floating somewhere on the web (can't remember). I submited a tailored cover letter and resume. I recieved a call to schedule a phone interview within 48 hours. The phone interview asked the generic questions. I then went on an in-person interview where they showed me around and asked me about my sales background, phone experience, etc. They let me know good communicators do well in this business (but don't they do well in most?). The office was nice; had a pretty casual demeanor, I'm sure that's as long as you produce. I appreciated how they outlined what their expectations were and what I should expect. They seemed to have gone out of their normal routine of interviews, and had some of the top guys in the office introduce themselves. At this point I felt like they were selling me more than I was selling them. Following that interview, they had me a vp of the company and talk about their company, what my thoughts were, etc. Had a good experience throughout the process.

Accepted another offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Whitaker Medical (Houston, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview and depending on the department you are interviewing for, you could interview with 3-5 people

Negotiation