White Settlement ISD

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at White Settlement ISD in May 2008.

Interview Details – They called to set up an interview about a week before hand. There were 4 people in the room (all school administrators and the counselor) sitting at a table. They made me sit at the head of the table. Each person had written questions to ask me. The interview became more conversational/ informal after the first 10 minutes. It lasted probably close to 40 minutes. They didn't seem as interested in my answers to the questions...it was almost like they had a predetermined mold or personality type/look that they were seeking out. The principal was very nice but joked around throughout the interview....probably the most informal interview I've ever had. Work culture seemed casual and fun, like they don't take anything too seriously. School was clean and new feeling. They were all nice, but it seemed like they might have already had someone in mind for the actual hire.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you overcame a difficulty or challenge in your life?   Answer Question
  • If we hired you, what would you "bring" to our school? Why are you different than other candidates?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for White Settlement ISD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at White Settlement ISD interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by White Settlement ISD employees and interview candidates.