White Young Green Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at White Young Green

Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Young Green (Leicester, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

very friendly atmosphere, nice people, quite easy interview. it seems that the whole team has really good relationship between them and this is what makes WYG special and distinguish it from the other companies such as Jacobs, etc..

Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at White Young Green (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very nice chilled out interview where the two members of staff shared what was required of me and then asked me what I thought the role would entail. Then discussed previous education and any interesting modules and findings from my studies. A really nice atmosphere and extremely nice people!

Interview Questions

Offered another job for more money.

Project Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pristina (Kosovo)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at White Young Green (Pristina (Kosovo)) in April 2010.

Interview

friendly informal interview with the team leader

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the offer was given to me and the sallary was negotiable

Environmental Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at White Young Green in August 2009.

Interview

There was an online applications, assessment centre then interview