Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitefence

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Whitefence (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

They asked a lot of behavioral type questions. I met with one phone interviewer and then two interviewers in person. I had everything that they were looking for in experience but in the end I did not even recieve a call back. I think that if you give someone such a positive interview review and tell them that you will let them know, you should back that up and really let them know. Also, this customer is supposed to be on the vendor side of the apt industry, which is supposed to be really flexible, and this position used to be outside, but now it is not flexible at all and they said you have to work inside the office. No bueno.

Interview Questions

Operation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whitefence (Houston, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

scheduling of interview was done over the phone. during the interview, many situational questions were given and several questions where you had to determine how the company made revenue in a particular instance.

Interview Questions

• how do you think we generate most of our revenue?   1 Answer