Whitman Walker Clinic

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitman Walker Clinic

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic in December 2010.

I was initially interviewed by the Department Director of a small department and later by a group of my potential team members. How a person was interviewed and how long it took to get back to a person varied.

Interview Questions
    • How do you envision working with the other team members?   View Answer
    Yes. Be confident. Be mindful of the budget of the program for which you are applying.

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic in February 2011.

The HR department did a really good job of explaining the process. The benefits review, but there was some inconsistencies with what benefits were promised and reality. The phone interview was easy. The in person interview ran long.

Interview Questions
    • Will you take a personal day and do data entry before taking this job?   View Answer
    I really didn't negotiate.