Whitman Walker Clinic

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially interviewed by the Department Director of a small department and later by a group of my potential team members. How a person was interviewed and how long it took to get back to a person varied.

Interview Question – How do you envision working with the other team members?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. Be confident. Be mindful of the budget of the program for which you are applying.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administration Interview

Administration

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Whitman Walker Clinic in February 2011.

Interview Details – The HR department did a really good job of explaining the process. The benefits review, but there was some inconsistencies with what benefits were promised and reality. The phone interview was easy. The in person interview ran long.

Interview Question – Will you take a personal day and do data entry before taking this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I really didn't negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Whitman Walker Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Whitman Walker Clinic interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Whitman Walker Clinic employees and interview candidates.