Whitney Holding Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Whitney Holding

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Whitney Holding.

Interview

Very easy, your typical behavioral questions. Might have to interview multiple rounds with CSM and with branch manager. Questions are relatively basic in my opinion. Just know your resume and be confident.

Interview Questions

Credit Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whitney Holding (New Orleans, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a preliminary phone call with HR to ensure that I had the required skills for the position. The HR woman was extremely pleasant to speak to and there was not much pressure. After the preliminary call I had an in person interview with the two analysts who run the internship at Whitney headquarters in downtown NOLA. The interview was very casual and conversational but it did include traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you overcame adversity. Why should we hire you.   Answer Question