Who What Wear

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fashion Editor Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Who What Wear in August 2010.

Interview Details – They set it up and a time for the interview and i emailed to reschedule and they never wrote me back.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Who What Wear in March 2009.

Interview Details – They were not very clear about the job description prior to my arrival, so I was definitely caught off-guard when the interviewer asked me, "Why are you interested in this position?" and "Why would you be the best person for the job?". The interview was very informal and only lasted about 45 minutes. She actually did most of the talking.

Interview Question – Why are you the best person for this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Who What Wear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Who What Wear interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Who What Wear employees and interview candidates.