Citi
3.1 of 5 1,835 reviews
www.citigroup.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Citi Software Engineer Interview Question

"Who, alive or dead, do you idolize in life?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Software Engineer Interview Review - one of 652 Citi Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
I was taken aback by this question. The man who asked it was very laid back and understood. I decided to repeat the question back to him, to try and open a relaxed line of communication. He laughed, and couldn't really answer the question himself. It gave me time to think, and I was able to give a solid answer. It may have reflected poorly on me, but it was relaxing at the time and I'm glad I did that as opposed to stuttering and not giving a reasonable answer.
- Interview Candidate on Jan 28, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.