Whole Foods Market

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in January 2012.

Interview Details – The initial phone interview was an hour - a series of general questions about my background and experience, very structured Q&A with little to no feedback from interviewer. It was basically an hour screening with the interviewer checking off a list of questions on his end.

I received an email several days later inviting me to a panel/group interview the following week. I was also asked to submit a 90 Day Integration Plan detailing how I would get up to speed in the position.

The panel interview was in a conference room with 12 people from various departments firing off random questions - the interview was about an hour.

I was not impressed with Whole Foods interviewing process as it was very structured and impersonal and although its reputation precedes it - the employees I met did not give me a positive impression at all.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you as opposed to another qualified candidate?   Answer Question

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!