Whole Foods Market

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

I submitted an online application and was contacted for a phone prescreen. I talked to both the finance recruiter and the department manager. I was called the next week for an interview in whih I met with around 7 people from various areas of finance or accounting. I also had a face to face with the recruiter. A few days later, I was contacted for a second panel interview with around 10 people and sent a homework assignment to present to the panel in which they wanted me to reach out to team members to help complete and I would present the homework would be asked questions by the panel. I decided not to move forward at that point. I thought it was absolutely too much for a lower level accounting position and the pay and benefits was not enough to keep me interested in the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in January 2012.

The initial phone interview was an hour - a series of general questions about my background and experience, very structured Q&A with little to no feedback from interviewer. It was basically an hour screening with the interviewer checking off a list of questions on his end.

I received an email several days later inviting me to a panel/group interview the following week. I was also asked to submit a 90 Day Integration Plan detailing how I would get up to speed in the position.

The panel interview was in a conference room with 12 people from various departments firing off random questions - the interview was about an hour.

I was not impressed with Whole Foods interviewing process as it was very structured and impersonal and although its reputation precedes it - the employees I met did not give me a positive impression at all.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you as opposed to another qualified candidate?   Answer Question