Whole Foods Market Administration Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2010.

Excellent company to work for. Great people, Great pay, Great Benifits. i will continue to try till another position opens up. Great interview process. Kept in the loop every step of the way. many qualified applicants with current job market. was told the will keep my app. and inform me when another posistion opens up.

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2010.

Very quick interview process. Had phone interview with recruiter on a Wednesday and then she confirmed the panel on-site interview with me the next day to be held the following week. There was some homework to be done which encompassed going into stores and coming up with a recommendation. There was no receptionist when I walked in for interview and then sat there, past my interview time hoping someone would come out (the sign specifically said not to enter the inner doors without a guide). Then the HR person came out to get me 10 mins after my start time. Should have known better at that time. Went in anyway and there was a panel of what was around 10 people (which was kind of ridiculous). Each person had some pre-planned question; some were behavioral but some were very position-focused (which seemed weird since this was a brand new position and I was an external candidate), The hiring manager called the next day with followup questions and then called me back a few hours later on the same day offering me the position...didn't have time to think about it. But then again, maybe they don't want you to think too long.

Interview Questions
    • Scenario question based on a store situation -very difficult considering I was an external candidate.   Answer Question
    He gave me the range and I told him I deserved the upper range because I was taking a big paycut.

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in December 2008.

Once you apply, your application will be assessed to see if you meet the basic requirements for the job. Given the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applicants.

Many interviews at Whole Foods Market are performed by a team or panel. Read on for more about our unique interviewing and hiring process.

Interview Questions
    We practice consensus decision making – this is a process of discussion and negotiation in which all participants viewpoints are considered and the final decision is unanimously accepted by the group. You'll find more about this at the actual meetings. It's dynamic and we think it's much better than traditional means of decision making which often mean some opinions get left out.

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2010.

Initial communication after application came about 3 weeks after submission. Scheduled a phone interview that week. Pretty specific questions about the position for which I applied (which was a position at the corporate office). Recruiter stressed that they mostly promoted from within, so I knew not to get too excited.
    Scheduled panel interview for 2 weeks later. 8 folks on the panel, shooting different position-related, situational questions for 45 mins. Next day, received offer which was nice in that one didn't have to wait for 3 weeks to hear the outcome.

Interview Questions
    Was given one figure, asked for some time to think about it and countered with another figure with rationalization. My figure was accepted.

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!