Whole Foods Market Assistant Team Leader Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Team Leader Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Great interview because I felt very comfortable . They were pleasant and full of information and willing to discuss anything I asked.
I found that it is important to know their philosophy.

Interview Questions

I received an offer for a lower paying entry level job. They promoted someone to the job I wanted.

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Park City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in July 2011.

At Whole Foods you are encouraged to move up or move out. It is common for Team Members to move into other departments, other stores, get promotions, etc. I was interviewed once in person and hired on the spot. The second interview for a promotion consisted of a panel of store leadership and peers (Team Members). This was a strange interview as the position needed to be filled and it was more a review of my Action Plan than it was an interview. I agreed on the raise and it was simply, you are the one, good luck. The last interview was denied. I wasn't even allowed to apply for the position let alone learn from the application and interview process. I was completely shocked at the disregard for personal development. When I began to express this disappointment and to question the decision made by store leadership, punishment ensued.

Interview Questions
    • If your were to be fired a year from now, what would it be for?   View Answer
    • If the Store Leader asked you to wear a pink apron, would you do it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Swampscott, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swampscott, MA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in May 2010.

I first met with direct manager that I would have been working under. He was very open and had a lot of good things to say about the company. The company is one of the best companies to work for when it comes to employee moral. I later returned to meet with a group of other managers. This was a bit nerve racking but they asked me mostly about myself and what I would do in certain situations. How do you disipline people? How do you deal with a dispute? What If you disagree with your boss? How do you deal with Customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO WHOLE FOODS.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your boss disagreed with descion that you made?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a Customer that was very rude to you?   View Answer

Not enough money for me.

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Can be challenging. It matters the demographic and competition for position

Really not much of one

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!