Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Whole Foods Market
- Cashier (80)
- Prepared Foods Team Member (54)
- Team Member (36)
- Grocery Team Member (36)
- Bakery Team Member (35)
- Front End Cashier (35)
- Customer Service Team Member (14)
- Team Leader (13)
- Specialty Team Member (13)
- Whole Body Team Member (12)
- Marketing Team Leader (10)
- Front End Team Member (10)
- Customer Service (10)
- Produce Team Member (9)
- Specialty/Wine Team Member (9)
- Seafood Team Member (9)
- Marketing Specialist (7)
- Associate Team Leader (7)
- Customer Service Supervisor (6)
- Prepared Foods Cook (6)
- Store Graphic Artist (6)
- Whole Body Team Leader (5)
- Customer Service Cashier (5)
- Marketing Supervisor (5)
- Cashier Assistant (5)
- Assistant Team Leader (4)
- Administration (4)
- Marketing (4)
- Human Resources (4)
- Specialty Team Leader (4)
Courtesy Clerk Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Whole Foods Market.
I applied online. The Supervisor called me to schedule an interview. I got interviewed by 2 people at the same time. The interview was an average interview regarding the store and how you would deal with a customers at the store. If they like you, they would call you back for another interview with the manager.
- What do you know about Whole Food?
Why do you want to work here?
How do you deal with a difficult customers Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market
Courtesy Clerk InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2012.
I took a copy of my resume to the front end and handed it to a supervisor. They got back to me within a few days and were interested in interviewing me. I went in and had an interview with three people. They called back the next day and offered me the position.
Courtesy Clerk InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Henderson, NV) in September 2010.
simple enough, went to two interviews if I remember correctly, one was like a panel interview with 2 supervisor interviewing me together, and I was hired fairly quickly. Then you get to watch a bunch of training video on organic farming and what not.
- If you could be any type of animal (pertaining to your job) what would you be and why? 1 Answer
there wasn't really any negotiating. Pretty straight forward.