Whole Foods Market

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Henderson, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2010.

Interview Details – simple enough, went to two interviews if I remember correctly, one was like a panel interview with 2 supervisor interviewing me together, and I was hired fairly quickly. Then you get to watch a bunch of training video on organic farming and what not.

Interview Question – If you could be any type of animal (pertaining to your job) what would you be and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there wasn't really any negotiating. Pretty straight forward.

Courtesy Clerk

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview Details – I applied online. The Supervisor called me to schedule an interview. I got interviewed by 2 people at the same time. The interview was an average interview regarding the store and how you would deal with a customers at the store. If they like you, they would call you back for another interview with the manager.

Interview Question – What do you know about Whole Food?
Why do you want to work here?
How do you deal with a difficult customers
  Answer Question

Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in February 2012.

Interview Details – I took a copy of my resume to the front end and handed it to a supervisor. They got back to me within a few days and were interested in interviewing me. I went in and had an interview with three people. They called back the next day and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!