Whole Foods Market Courtesy Clerk Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market.

I applied online. The Supervisor called me to schedule an interview. I got interviewed by 2 people at the same time. The interview was an average interview regarding the store and how you would deal with a customers at the store. If they like you, they would call you back for another interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Whole Food?
    Why do you want to work here?
    How do you deal with a difficult customers
      Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in February 2012.

I took a copy of my resume to the front end and handed it to a supervisor. They got back to me within a few days and were interested in interviewing me. I went in and had an interview with three people. They called back the next day and offered me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2010.

simple enough, went to two interviews if I remember correctly, one was like a panel interview with 2 supervisor interviewing me together, and I was hired fairly quickly. Then you get to watch a bunch of training video on organic farming and what not.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any type of animal (pertaining to your job) what would you be and why?   View Answer
    there wasn't really any negotiating. Pretty straight forward.