Whole Foods Market

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in November 2014.

I went through two interviews. The first one was much more difficult than the first one. The second one, I was asked what I liked about Whole Foods and why I wanted to work there. It was important to know about the company, their values and what they do.

No negtiation

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market.

I was called a few days after submitting my resume online, and then had two interviews in person. The first was with the assistant store team leader, who asked me broader questions about my work history seemed to be gauging my ability to relate to others. The second interview focused more around my specific customer service experience - and seemed to gauge how well of a fit I would be with her team. The second interview was with the assistant customer service team leader.

Interview Questions
    • The assistant store team leader asked about my favorite types of meals to prepare - and also asked me what I would recommend specifically to different customer questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in March 2013.

Apply online, multiple times, multiple stores and go in to meet team leaders unless you're applying for prepared foods which always loses people.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions-what would you prepare me if I came to your house for dinner?   View Answer
    It took a month before all the paperwork was complete and I started.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in August 2012.

prompt call back, casual interview with team leader and assistant team leader.

Interview Questions
    it's all based on ability and knowledge. they are willing to train and then get you a raise from then on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2012.

Attractive man interviewed me so that was a plus. Very nice asked me the typical interview questions such as my experience, why do I think I would be a good employee....yadda yadda yadda.....had my 2nd interview the same day.....took a week and a 1/2 for orientation......that was a 2-day process....and 1st day of training was the following week. My advice is to dress casual for the interview, you don't want to look all out of place.

Interview Questions
    • Can you maintain a positive attitude for your entire shift?   View Answer
    I didn't really negotiate because they offered what I asked $10/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in March 2012.

Put in an application, got a response the following week. The interview was one on one with the team leader, he was nice, and the manager. I got a call the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in November 2011.

they ask you several questions as they i mean the team leaders then if they like you you get to have an interview with the store team leader , smile, it's number one most important fact or no jobs i promise

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2010.

The interview was long. Many questions were asked regarding your previous encounters and experience, and you were supposed to provide immediate examples that could backup your answers. If you passed the first interview, you also had to pass the Group/Panel interview. I am very much "pro" towards these difficult interviews. It is fair and is challenging.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example that you were criticized by your colleague or your supervisor, and how did you respond to it?   View Answer