Whole Foods Market

Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in August 2013.

Interview Details – Put in an application. Was called a few days later to set up a face to face interview with the store team leader. Was asked pretty basic questions. Interviewer was super nice. Was asked what I knew about organic food and natural food. What I knew about the products that were sold at the store. Talked about what kind of customer service skills I had. Pretty general questions like describe a tough situation you had with a customer and how you responded to hat situation. Stuff like that. Pretty easy interview.

Interview Question – I didn't know much about organics or the products that were sold I. The store am how they differed from products sold in regular grocery stores.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received an email offering me the job. I also got a phone call offering me the job. Responded to the email. Had to log j to several systems to fill out forms and do question airs. That was kind of annoying. But worth it in the end.

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!