Whole Foods Market Marketing Director Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

panel interview with store management and district management. two interviews. little salary negotiation, was way underpaid for what the position should have been paid.

Interview Questions
  • If you had an unlimited budget, what would you spend it on?   Answer Question
wouldn't budge on a too low salary offer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Marketing Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2011.

One interview-good company reputation-believes in giving back to the community-pleasant interviewer-interview lasted 45 minutes and went well-offered lots of very good ideas as well as professional background in answer to questions posed-nights, weekends and a much lower salary than I currently make made my decision for me before I was notified of not being chosen to continue the interviewing process, but I enjoyed this interview experience... and continue to patron WFM, of course!

Interview Questions
    • (Not verbatim) How would I go about being able to offer lower prices/food products to lower income individuals and families?   Answer Question

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!