Whole Foods Market

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very inclusive of everything that you might want to listen to. I feel that they could have asked more questions.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult client situation int he past   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2011.

Interview Details – I had a 30 minute phone interview with the Store Team Leader and a separate phone interview with the regional marketing associate. I was selected among 3 other candidates to participate in a panel interview.

I had to prepare and present a holiday marketing campaign for the store and then be interviewed by a panel of 8 people.

The panel had to unanymously agree on hiring one of the 4 candidates. If they could not come to an agreement, they would re-bid the position and screen all new candidates.

Interview Question – What would you do if you were working with an employee that you didn't have any common ground with and you asked for that person to perform a specific task to support an event. When the event happened, the employee didn't complete the expected task. How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Whole Foods Market

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!

Whole Foods Market Videos

Whole Foods Market – Why Work for Us?

​​Our Motto Our motto — Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet — emphasizes that our vision reaches beyond food retailing. In fact, our deepest purpose as an organization is helping support the health, well-being, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Whole Foods Market Marketing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Whole Foods Market employees and interview candidates.