Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Park Ridge, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was general. Interviewed by two leaders of the department. General questions of availability, in school or not. If your work history is short they will ask about that. Overall good experience, hired on the spot. Smile and have confidence.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

A short battery of standard customer service and "team" questions. Firstly, they called me on the same day that I submitted an application, which was impressive. This was a short phone interview. The interviewer asked a few questions confirming my interest in the job and inquired about the definition of team work. I answered satisfactorily and I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Some of the questions were the same, but again, standard customer service questions and availability questions.

Interview Questions

• What does team work mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Describe an experience you had as part of a team?   1 Answer
    • Provide an example of when a customer was upset with a product or service. How do you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glen Mills, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I did 2 one on one interviews. One was with the Team Leader and the another was with the manager. They were both pretty short interviews, they were both 15 minutes or less

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Fairfield, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online got called the next day went for an interview with the someone from prepared foods, two days later got called for a second interview where they pretty much asked the same questions, told me about the raise every six months, dress code, rules at the store, like they were going to hire me but didn't.

Interview Questions

• What was a time at your last job when you had a difficult problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Friend knew Team Leader, took 2-months to get hired. Ridiculous process, waste of time. They are desperate for people. Turnover is incredible. You must put unlimited ability to get hired. They tell you they will work with you on your schedule, they do not, even if you have to take three busses and leave at 4am to be there by 6:30am.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Had to fight for anything resembling a living wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Sugar Land, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very simple and convenient everyone was friendly and acted more like family then anything. I had to wait a while but I understand it gets busy so no complaints. They care more about your personality then your experience.

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2015.

Interview

they act like they know you already which is a plus very friendly and is not hard at all its very easy . i got called the same day with a job offer i accepted next is background check and orientation

Interview Questions

• why you choose whole foods ? customer service past job experiences if your availability is open hard worker if you like to have fun   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a different position at a different Whole Foods, but was declined the position. After that, I received an email from a Whole Foods Job Fair extending an invitation to interview for a different position in a different location. Everyone was very friendly, and the interview was very relaxed.

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about 4/5 days later. Set up a time to come in for an interview. Casually was asked questions about experience, why I wanted to work there. Told me expectations for the position and pay. Then talked to the manager of the store for about 20 minutes. I was hired on the spot and was taken on a tour of the store and of my department.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

one interview was done in a group setting and then a one on one. It was a relaxed setting and team members were very nice and enthusiastic. I liked the working environment and the atmosphere