Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Fairfield, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online got called the next day went for an interview with the someone from prepared foods, two days later got called for a second interview where they pretty much asked the same questions, told me about the raise every six months, dress code, rules at the store, like they were going to hire me but didn't.

Interview Questions

• What was a time at your last job when you had a difficult problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glen Mills, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I did 2 one on one interviews. One was with the Team Leader and the another was with the manager. They were both pretty short interviews, they were both 15 minutes or less

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Friend knew Team Leader, took 2-months to get hired. Ridiculous process, waste of time. They are desperate for people. Turnover is incredible. You must put unlimited ability to get hired. They tell you they will work with you on your schedule, they do not, even if you have to take three busses and leave at 4am to be there by 6:30am.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Had to fight for anything resembling a living wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Sugar Land, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very simple and convenient everyone was friendly and acted more like family then anything. I had to wait a while but I understand it gets busy so no complaints. They care more about your personality then your experience.

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in April 2015.

Interview

they act like they know you already which is a plus very friendly and is not hard at all its very easy . i got called the same day with a job offer i accepted next is background check and orientation

Interview Questions

• why you choose whole foods ? customer service past job experiences if your availability is open hard worker if you like to have fun   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a different position at a different Whole Foods, but was declined the position. After that, I received an email from a Whole Foods Job Fair extending an invitation to interview for a different position in a different location. Everyone was very friendly, and the interview was very relaxed.

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about 4/5 days later. Set up a time to come in for an interview. Casually was asked questions about experience, why I wanted to work there. Told me expectations for the position and pay. Then talked to the manager of the store for about 20 minutes. I was hired on the spot and was taken on a tour of the store and of my department.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

one interview was done in a group setting and then a one on one. It was a relaxed setting and team members were very nice and enthusiastic. I liked the working environment and the atmosphere

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Clearwater, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online for Whole Foods in Clearwater. The same day I get a call from Whole Foods. Over the phone they asked me some basic questions about my employment history. They invited me to come in for a group interview for 2 hours the week after. First saw a presentation, filled out an availability sheet, introduce ourselves, say what our favorite foods were and why Whole Foods. Then we were divided into groups a couple of times. First we did a skit, then we did a 30 second commercial related to the core values. I thought it was challenging because they wanted to see how we interact. At the end, I told the team leaders that I was very interested in working for Whole Foods and that I would like a chance there. They told us to keep checking for our emails from them. A couple of days later, I received an email congratulating and welcoming me aboard the team. First, we had to complete the online paper work like for background checks, etc. Then we had to schedule a post offer employment test to see we can lift up to 50 lb., push and pull a cart with weights in it, etc After that if we pass that, we found out when the start date is as soon as Whole Foods has the results. I know I did great. Now I have to stay positive and see how things go.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite food? Why do you want to work for Whole Foods Market?   Answer Question

Negotiation

$11/hour

Prepared Foods Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for the job, then had a phone interview a couple days after. Was sent an email inviting me to a hiring event (aka: a group interview). After moving on from first group interview, I was selected to have a one-on-one interview with a Team Leader. Was notified that I was hired afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What is a positive and negative example from your experience in customer service.   Answer Question