Whole Foods Market Prepared Foods Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Rochester Hills, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I had 2 seperate interviews with two people from my team. Both interviews were pretty straight forward and relaxed. Simple questions pertaining to the type of work I would be doing on a daily basis. The whole team really makes you feel welcome and I was pleasantly surprised when they offered me the job 3 hours after I had my second interview. I have high hopes for this company! Casual attire seems to be fine with them. For both interviews I wore a sun dress, a pair of Tom's and a cover up to make it a little more professional. I also have many visible tattoos and piercings and bright teal hair and they didn't mind at all. Can't wait to get my chef coat! :D

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Whole Foods?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and i received a call to come in after I had applied online. The interview lasted a little under an hour and was quite painless. There were no trick questions asked, so nothing you really need to be nervous about. I'd say it was one of the easiest interviews I have attended. I believe i received a call within a few days and with a pay rate and offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for our company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Friendly, fun, relaxed interview with the Team Leader and Assistant Team Leader. They asked standard questions, and we actually shared a few funny stories. It's been 6 years, so I don't remember specifics, but the interview was not at all stressful.

Interview Questions

• How was I with customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Ann Arbor, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

A short battery of standard customer service and "team" questions. Firstly, they called me on the same day that I submitted an application, which was impressive. This was a short phone interview. The interviewer asked a few questions confirming my interest in the job and inquired about the definition of team work. I answered satisfactorily and I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Some of the questions were the same, but again, standard customer service questions and availability questions.

Interview Questions

• What does team work mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Describe an experience you had as part of a team?   1 Answer
    • Provide an example of when a customer was upset with a product or service. How do you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Park Ridge, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was general. Interviewed by two leaders of the department. General questions of availability, in school or not. If your work history is short they will ask about that. Overall good experience, hired on the spot. Smile and have confidence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Roswell, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very calm and inviting interview, first with the assistant team leader, then with the department head. They asked questions about my ability to cook creatively and what I could do to better the team and enhance the customer service experience. Overall it was a very straight forward process that was very low pressure.

Interview Questions

• What are some common foods that you would prepare for the morning hot bar?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Glen Mills, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I did 2 one on one interviews. One was with the Team Leader and the another was with the manager. They were both pretty short interviews, they were both 15 minutes or less

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Princeton, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Sat in the cafe of the store with the Team Leader, he asked me some very non specific questions, went to find someone in store leadership to give me my second interview on the same day, then told me when i start.

Interview Questions

• Which of Whole Foods's core values do you like most, an why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Fairfield, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online got called the next day went for an interview with the someone from prepared foods, two days later got called for a second interview where they pretty much asked the same questions, told me about the raise every six months, dress code, rules at the store, like they were going to hire me but didn't.

Interview Questions

• What was a time at your last job when you had a difficult problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and laid back. I felt like I was told more about the company than asked questions--which was nice. I think they were super understaffed and hoping to get someone in ASAP.