Whole Foods Market

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Systems Integrator Interview

Store Systems Integrator

The process took a day - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in November 2007.

Interview Details – Was a very good experience, scheduled interview quickly after calling HR person and submitting my resume online. The interview itself was friendly and informal, and they called me a couple of hours later to offer me the job. There was little more to it than that, and I really appreciated how quickly they informed me.

Interview Question – I was asked how I see the relationship between working in a group and working alone, and my dynamics of working in a team.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Store Systems Integrator Interview

Store Systems Integrator

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Whole Foods Market in May 2008.

Interview Details – The panel consisted of 6 or 7 people from the store, including the two Assoc. Store Team Leaders. The questions were fairly general in nature, with only a couple of technical questions. I think I made a couple of mistakes: I didn't stress the fact that I had done similar work in the past and I didn't stress my ability to multi-task. I felt one of the ASTLs was suspicious because I had left a well-paying job to come to work at WFM. He kept going back to my work there. I think he thought I had been fired. (I wasn't.)

The joke was one them, though. They ended up hiring some creepy guy with NO experience. He talked a good game, though.

Interview Questions

• If you're updating the operating system on a PC, what folders would you back up?   View Answer
  • Don't you get bored doing the repetitive job of checking prices?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Whole Foods Market

Worked for Whole Foods Market? Contribute to the Community!

Whole Foods Market Videos

Whole Foods Market – Why Work for Us?

​​Our Motto Our motto — Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet — emphasizes that our vision reaches beyond food retailing. In fact, our deepest purpose as an organization is helping support the health, well-being, and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Whole Foods Market Store Systems Integrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Whole Foods Market employees and interview candidates.