Whole Foods Market Whole Body Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

2.9

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview. When I got there the lady had no idea who I was or that her other manager (who was supposed to be there and didn't show up that day) scheduled an interview with her.

Interview Questions

• The head manager then proceeded to be rude and talk in a condescending tone to me. I was cordial, but I think its interesting that they messed up and then treated me like the one who made the error. I've never had such a bad interview before. I don't think they realize that we are interviewing them also as they speak to us. What a shame people like this are managers.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Whole Foods Market

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with 25 other people in the room and we got in groups to perform role plays for different scenarios. There was no time to show how fit you were for the job that you applied for, but you did get 2 minutes to talk about yourself..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Evanston, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

More intense than I expected but the questions were fair and thought out by the staff. I felt very comfortable and at ease, they try not to intimidate you but also make sure you are a good fit. They ask a lot of situational questions that actually make sense for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a position and we quickly got into scheduling.

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Whole Foods Market in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the team leader and assistant team leader and the assistant store manager. the conversation was positive and easy almost unaware it was an interview. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in East Columbus, OH

Interview

Very open eneded questions about why I'm interested in position and what experience I have in this area. Asked many questions of why this area instead of other areas in the store to work?

Interview Questions

• Explain something in the past that was very hard to overcome, that you did. And why this is important for this position and this job description and makes you better than the others we have interviewed.and why should we hire you. Be very specific.   1 Answer

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market.

Interview

1st interview was with the team leader of whole body department. The second interview was with the store manager. Both were very casual in the cafe seating area, and prompt. Felt appreciated, and not a number associated to an application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for whole foods, What is your goal in life, Do you know the philosophy that whole foods follow. What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

set rate of 10.00 hr, with the opportunity to grow with the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Whole Foods Market (Somerville, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed shortly after emailing in my resume and cover letter. Interview was great. Everyone was awesome and the Whole Body Team Lead (Tim) was specially great and made me feel very excited about being on his team. After interviewing with him and the hr person, I also interviewed 1:1 with the store lead on the same day. Overall very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I would handle a particularly difficult customer.   Answer Question

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in May 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position online and they called/emailed within one week to set up an interview. I was interviewed by one of the Associate Store Team Leaders and it went well. She gave me a lot of situation examples and asked how I would handle it. She asked what Whole Foods mission and core values are and what I liked about Whole Foods Market as a company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the Whole Foods Market core values?   1 Answer

Whole Body Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Whole Foods Market in September 2012.

Interview

I went to a job fair because they were opening a new store. I like the store, but I was originally very overwhelmed to see the amount of people who attended the job fair. I spoke to a person who looked at my resume, and we discussed a passion for "whole foods" and then I waited for several hours for a secondary team specific interview. I interviewed with the team lead for whole body and she asked product specific question and general retail questions. Then I was taken to the assistant store team leader who gave the final yes or no.

Interview Questions

• Specific product questions...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Whole Foods Market (Newport Beach, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Invited to an interview at a Newport Beach job fair. Exciting atmosphere but the only WF employees with human hearts were the receptionists at the Welcome Table. Two women sat an interview table with me. Only one spoke while the other scribbled notes down, giving off severely bad vibes. Neither were receptive to me attending school or experiencing personal growth through previous jobs. The woman speaking to me said she had no problem with me attending school, but the business must always come first-no matter what. The woman talking to me was insincere and made me feel just as uncomfortable as her silent but deadly partner. Both frowned on my inability to recite everything there is to know about vitamins and their products. Every product must be memorized as a prerequisite apparently. Said they'll call by Thursday if they're interested. I'm not holding my breath.

Interview Questions

• What would you prescribe a customer that has joint issues?   1 Answer
    • What would you prescribe for immunity problems or bone health?   Answer Question