bioMérieux

www.biomerieux.com
  www.biomerieux.com

Interview Question

Senior Field Service Engineer, Technical Client Consultant (Previous) Interview San Francisco, CA

Why do you want to be a Technical Client Consultant and

what is your career track plan?
Answer

Interview Answer

2 Answers

At the time I responded at length in detail. Obviously, this is an important technical type of question where the company Regional Manager is attempting to source out your tactical and strategic plans for integrating your career motivations and expertise into a goal oriented success plan for your future starting years in the company. I stated why I valued this technically integrated role in engineering, consulting and sales over simply an engineering position at the time and why I thought my base experiences were the best for this job and where I saw myself in 5 years and how I would get there. I explained how I would excel at the first position I was starting in and how I would make it to the next position I desired at a higher management level in the company within a dynamic window of time.

Interview Candidate on Dec 30, 2010

Answer is too focused on you. Should turn it around to indicate what benefit there is to the company with YOU being the Technical Client Consultant and indicate how they, being as wonderful as they are, are important for your growth.

mjh on Jan 4, 2011

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.