Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica
www.citi.com.mx Monterrey, Mexico 50 to 149 Employees

Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Full Time Teller Interview Question

I interviewed in Stamford, CT and was asked:
"Why do you want to work for Citi?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Full Time Teller Interview Review - one of 22 Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
Citi is a huge and well respected organization with so many departments that would give me a careers worth of challenges. I would have the opportunity to let my career grow and take on more and more responsibilities. As a college graduate I would be afforded the opportunity find my niche within a company that has so many departments and offers a broad range of services. (Everyone talked about Citi's global reach and it is something that they were very proud of; definitely talk about that)
- Interview Candidate on Jul 22, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Corporacion en Investigacion Tecnologica e Informatica employees and interview candidates.