Wichita Public School District USD

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wichita Public School District USD

Candidate Interview Review

Middle School Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wichita Public School District USD (Wichita, KS) in June 2012.

Interview

Before meeting with any building principals, I had to do an interview with content specialists in my area. These specialists are supposed to recommend potential candidates to the principals to make the hiring process quick when it happens.

I found the position on the district website, after having my application on file for about 4 months. About two months before the school year started, I had an interview with the principal and vice principal for the building.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular. Most of the questions asked are readily available online by searching 'teaching interview questions'. It will vary depending on the age/content area you anticipate teaching.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no individual negotiating in a teaching job. You are placed on the salary schedule depending on years of experience and degrees/college credit hours earned.